Lower back pain is common, but if we don’t take any action it will be on the next level and difficulties will increase for sure, so we must take an action and cure it as soon as possible.
We have tried to provide the best solution for this type of pain.
1. Apply Heat and Ice
Ice and heat work better in this type of pain, you can attempt both as per you which is reasonable for you.
You can choose if your body is having a swelling then Ice would be better for you but if you want to relax muscle then the heat is better.
But if you applied any cream or oil then don’t put ice or heat immediately.
And Ice and heat you should apply for at least 10-15 min then it will be worth it.
Try the first Ice on it, it will help to reduce inflammation then use heat delicately on it, but some time gap should be there in between two therapy.
2. Take a bath with warm water
The main advantage of the bath with warm water is that it helps to release the stiff muscle not only for the particular body part but throughout the whole body.
Because it is not necessary that muscle stiffness and pain are at the same point.
Most of the time, our muscle stiffs somewhere else and we feel the pain on another side of the body.
After taking a bath with warm water we can put cream on it, it will be more effective than general.
3. Stretching for Back Pain
The spine is a complicated design that involved muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones.
So it is important to do regular exercise to keep all the organs flexible.
It also helps to reduce joint pain and improve the quality of blood flow. Without it, stiffness and discomfort may increase.
Stretching is one of the most important parts when there is something related to discomfort or stiffness.
But stretching should be very careful and gentle.
If you are a gym lover then you can do stretching before and after a workout. If you are not then you can do it in the morning or evening or both times if possible.
There are different types of exercises you can do for stretching:
- Pelvic tilt
- Russian twist
- Cobra Pose
- Follow Piriformis stretch
- Seated Lower Backstretch
- Shoulder blade squeezes
- Child Pose
- Lower Back rotation
- Trunk rotation
4. Take more Calcium and vitamin D
Nutrient D assists with managing the measure of calcium and phosphate in the body.
The supplements that are expected to keep bones, teeth, and muscles solid. An absence of nutrient D can cause bone distortions.
Vitamin D is a very important factor to promote calcium because to get enough calcium we need vitamin D without it we can’t get the required calcium.
And calcium is really helpful for proper bone structure and strength in the body and lack of it our bones get weaken and it may lead these type of pain.
If you increase the intake of your vitamin D, the pain will gradually decrease. And if possible try to get natural vitamin D as well.
5. Anti-inflammatory drink
Image credit – Flickr | https://www.flickr.com/photos/30478819@N08/49576977133
- Turmeric Milk
- The most active component in turmeric is curcumin, and it has strong antioxidant properties.
- Do you know? That antioxidant is really helpful for cell damage, it helps to repair that cell.
- Turmeric milk is effective because milk is also having calcium in it and you can add honey to it for the sweetness and also honey is having a very healing property useful in inflammation.
- Due to its antioxidant property, it tries to reduce joint pain and inflammation most common problem.
- Ginger green Tea
- Do you know people were using ginger for medication for 1000 years?
- Because ginger is having many uses like to cure arthritis, headache, inflammation, pain, muscle stiffness, and many more.
- For the inflammation you could have at least 4 to 5 gm of ginger, you will feel relief.
- Because ginger is having various types of nutrients in it:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- So ginger tea will really helpful or you can do very small pieces of ginger and put it under your lips that will also help out.
- According to research, if you take ginger or ginger capsules for 5 to 6 months then you will feel a massive change in the reduction of inflammation and pain.
6. Pillow under your knee
According to our spine posture should be correct, so while sleeping if you take a pillow back of your knee then posture will be perfect for the spine and you will feel relief if you are suffering from back pain.
If you don’t take a pillow under your knee then you may face a problem with the knee, hip, and lower back as well.
Try to keep your spine align it helps to increase blood circulation and reduce neck pain as well.
If you are sleeping on the stomach then spine alignment may disturb, then if you sleeping on your stomach try to not take a pillow.
If you are sleeping on your back then to make it align have a pillow under your knee.
Try it out!
7. Have a good sleep
Good sleep is really important for everybody, it increases the blood flow and your efficiency.
If you don’t take enough sleep then your pain may become more sensitive.
For good sleep, posture is also an important factor, and try to do some stretching and get enough water before going to bed.
What you should not do:
- Try to avoid high heels
- Try to avoid heavy lifting
- You should sit and stand straight, try to avoid half bent position
- Try to avoid junk food
- In back pain you should avoid heavy lifting and try to make proper posture according to spine and get good sleep with posture.
- At pain point you can do heat and cold treatment along with the bath with warm water.
- Do regular stretching with small-small exercise and try to do some walk.
- Increase vitamin D and Calcium intake.
- Try to get turmeric, ginger, milk, honey also try to have grapes, pomegranate, carrot, potato, beets, potatoes, watermelon.
- And try to get a massage.
- Try to sleep on good mattress.
Generally, which method do you follow? Please comment down:
Keep sharing, keep supporting…